[Mailman-Users] starting Mailman 2.1a2

J.D. Bronson lists at xpec.com
Sun Jul 15 21:22:56 CEST 2001

I did this (sort of..) I dont symlink the startup files under solaris.

I find it easier to just put them in /etc/rc2.d

I included the path statements...hmmm. I know it is built fine, as I said -
it will launch MANUALLY....just not at boot up.

Thats the part that I dont understand! With nothing in any error log
ANYWHERE, I dont know how to begin to debug it.

 From the looks of this 'mailmanctl' - it starts and stops just like
'apachectl' from apache web server.