[Mailman-Users] Wrong email addresses leading to mail-loops

Michael Dosser mic at t0.or.at
Thu Jul 5 18:25:38 CEST 2001

* J C Lawrence <claw at kanga.nu> [010705 17:10]:

> Your MTA is

... crappy? Hm, sendmail works fine for us (app. 6-8000 emails/day) and it's
fast and reliable (apart from the problem we have in conjunction with mailman).
I'm sure there is something about in between sendmail and mailman which causes
this problem (maybe sendmail misconfiguration, but where? or mailman and
another where?). Anybody *using* sendmail and mailman with virtual hosting and
having success?

Thanx,mic

--
Wer Rechtschreibfehler findet kann sie behalten