[Mailman-Users] Re: accessing admin pages: hit and misses

Joao Palhoto Matos jmatos at math.ist.utl.pt
Wed Jan 31 20:21:02 CET 2001

Hi:

We have been experiencing troubles similar to Mr. Kolar. For one of our
lists accessing
the admin interface has become impossible, the request times out, etc.
We are also running mailman 2.0.1 under Digital Unix 4.0 E (which later
bacame TrUnix). This being too much of a coincidence I wonder if someone
has found an explanation. Two approved are somewhere in limbo. Looking
at logs hasn't helped.

--
João Palhoto Matos
http://www.math.ist.utl.pt/~jmatos