[Mailman-Users] bi-lingual mailing list w/ automatic translation?

Bud P. Bruegger bud at sistema.it
Thu Jan 11 12:15:31 CET 2001

Hello everyone,

I'm currently running a bi-lingual mailing list (English and French) using
mailman and was wondering whether anyone has experience/ideas on how one
could go about automatic translation.  Vaguely, I thought to run two lists,
one for each language.  Both lists would subscribe to each other, just that
messages are translated in between by GPL Trans...  (Not ideal since it
wouldn't easily handle mixed language messges).  Any ideas?

many thanks
--bud

PS.  Would you please cc your answer to bud at sistema.it since I'm not
subscribed to the list.