[Mailman-Users] How to prevent posting?

Sacred Heart Webpastor webpastor at sacredheartatlanta.org
Wed Jan 10 16:51:38 CET 2001

I am working with two non-profit sites and have recently signed-up for
Mailman (version 2.0beta6) lists through our service provider
(hostway.com).

We would like to set up both lists as announcement systems:  i.e. only
one or two administrators can post messages to it, subscribers flat-out
cannot post at all (the administrator does not even get an approval
request).  However, I have not found an option to configure the lists in
this way.

Can this be done?
Can you suggest any site or documentation where I could learn how to do
this?

.Dennis McCarthy

--
"Webpastor" Website Maintenance