[Mailman-Users] Where to add link to main index of months in archives?

Seer Snively seer at nethelpnow.com
Fri Jan 5 21:31:41 CET 2001

I'd like to add a link at the bottom of the monthly archive view to the
main index of months (threads, date, etc page)

Where would I go about editing that html?

Also, I would like to add searching to the top of each archive page (main
index and monthly view pages).  I'm sure that is in the same place, but I
faintly remember seeing some mailman / pipermail setups with really nice
search engines.  Does anyone have any info on that?  (doesn't seem to be a
FAQ, but I'm sure I'm not the first person to ask)

Thanks in advance,
Seer

Seer Snively						seer at nethelpnow.com
Network Administrator					NetHelp International