[Mailman-Users] vixie cron

Dan Mick Dan.Mick at west.sun.com
Tue Jan 2 00:08:32 CET 2001

Could it be a pathnamelength problem?  (Doesn't cron send any error mail or log
any errors about what's going on?)

Try making /tmp/foo that has
#!/bin/sh
/usr/local/bin/python -S /storage/virtual/mydomain.net/home/mailman.cgi/cron/qrunner

making it executable, and putting *it* in the cron entry, just for grins.