[Mailman-Users] vixie cron

Dave Klingler davek at mail.commercedata.com
Mon Jan 1 19:18:46 CET 2001

Hi folks.  I've noticed references in the docs to bug problems in the Redhat
version of crond.  I'm having strange problems with crond on my Redhat server
(vixie cron), and I'm wondering whether anyone else has some insight to offer.

Basically this entry works:

* * * * * /usr/local/bin/python -S /home/mailman/cron/qrunner

But this one doesn't:

* * * * * /usr/local/bin/python -S /storage/virtual/mydomain.net/home/mailman.cgi/cron/qrunner

I'd been banging my head against this one for a while before I realized the
cron entry wasn't running.  The entries themselves are correct, but qrunner
won't qrun.

TIA for any ideas!
Dave Klingler