[Mailman-Users] Installation problem - FreeBSD

Thomas Speight Thomas at travelhacker.com
Wed Feb 28 06:50:29 CET 2001

Can anyone help me?  I am trying to install Mailman for two (2) different
domains on the same server.  We tried setting GID to 91 but  that did not work!

Any advice is greatly appreicated.

Thomas

--------------------------
studebaker#
./configure --prefix=/usr/local/mailman/travelhacker.com --with-mail
-gid=mailman --with-ownergroup=mailman
creating cache ./config.cache
checking for --with-python... no
checking for python... /usr/local/bin/python
checking Python interpreter... /usr/local/bin/python
checking Python version... 2.0
checking for true... /usr/bin/true
checking for --without-gcc... no
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc ) works... yes
checking whether the C compiler (gcc ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking whether #! works in shell scripts... yes
checking for --with-var-prefix... no
checking for --with-username... mailman
checking for mailman UID... 1005
checking for --with-groupname... mailman
checking for mailman GID... 999
checking permissions on /usr/local/mailman/travelhacker.com... configure:
error:
***** Installation directory /usr/local/mailman/travelhacker.com is not
configur
ed properly!