[Mailman-Users] URLs in my top listinfo page are incorrect..?

Paul D. Smith pausmith at nortelnetworks.com
Mon Feb 19 23:05:01 CET 2001

%% Regarding [Mailman-Users] URLs in my top listinfo page are incorrect..?; I wrote:

Anyone?  Bueller?  Bueller? :)

If no one has any better ideas I guess I'll start adding prints to the
code to try to figure it out--since I know little about Python this
could be quite an adventure...

Any pointers to where to start, what to look at, how to do more
effective debugging--or even an answer! :)--would be greatly
appreciated.

 Paul D. Smith <psmith at baynetworks.com>    HASMAT--HA Software Methods & Tools