[Mailman-Users] Wierd mailman problem.

John McGarrigle johnm at ic5.net
Mon Feb 19 05:10:01 CET 2001

Don't suppose this python core dump in the mailman dir could have anything
to do with it?

Core was generated by `python'.
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libc_r.so.4...done.
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libutil.so.3...done.
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libm.so.2...done.
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libc.so.4...done.
Reading symbols from /usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1...done.
#0  0x28136183 in closedir () from /usr/lib/libc_r.so.4

Thanks,

----
John 'Neuron' McGarrigle
Email: johnm at ic5.net