[Mailman-Users] FW: using swish-e searching with mailman lists

Jerry Adlersfluegel jerrya at jerrya.net
Fri Feb 16 07:02:40 CET 2001

On Tue, 23 Jan 2001, Jack Valko wrote:

> Is this worth reworking for Mailman 2?
>
> Jack

I think the only change would be a new diff against HyperArch.py.

I have followed your instructions and (think I) have it working on my
site. But I noticed swish-e is s l o w to index my archives. Have you or
anyone been able to get swish++ doing the same thing? I don't see a quick
cgi available for swish++. (Yes, I'm mostly lazy, but also don't have much
time to write something, especially if it already exists.)

Thanks!

Jerry Adlersfluegel