[Mailman-Users] Mail headers with Mailman

Roger B.A. Klorese rogerk at QueerNet.ORG
Thu Feb 15 21:29:03 CET 2001

On Thu, 15 Feb 2001, Ed Lazor wrote:
> As I also mentioned last week, it's better to support the standard in a way
> that also supports the users of mailman.  This can be done by adding the
> new headers to mailman and making their use optional.  Best of all, this
> will avoid problems like the one you mention of mail loops, because the
> developers of mailman will have the knowledge and expertise necessary
> to determine which headers should be optional.

One question that has been asked repeatedly of the people on your side if
this question and never answered: what MUAs show these headers by default?
--
ROGER B.A. KLORESE                                          rogerk at QueerNet.ORG
PO Box 14309		                                San Francisco, CA 94114