[Mailman-Users] member_posting_only (was: 20 Million Fresh E-mail Addresses)

Gerhard Gonter gonter at maestria.wu-wien.ac.at
Tue Feb 6 14:21:35 CET 2001

According to Peter Hutnick:
> This ties in nicely with a question that I asked earlier.
>
> Is there a way to configure Mailman so that subscribers do not need
> approval, but non-subscribers do?

Isn't that the option "Restrict posting privilege to list members?
(member_posting_only)" on "privacy" ?

> >> Amendment I, The US Constitution

Too bad that Austrian laws that forbid SPAM are unconstitutional
in the US...

+gg

--
Gerhard.Gonter at wu-wien.ac.at  Fax: +43/1/31336/702  g.gonter at ieee.org
Zentrum fuer Informatikdienste, Wirtschaftsuniversitaet Wien, Austria