[Mailman-Users] 20 Million Fresh E-mail Addresses

Peter Hutnick peter-lists at hutnick.com
Tue Feb 6 14:19:19 CET 2001

This ties in nicely with a question that I asked earlier.

Is there a way to configure Mailman so that subscribers do not need
approval, but non-subscribers do?

> 	Do you think we can fix this, or everyone is going
> 	to be unsubscribing to avoid the spam ...
>

>> TO BE REMOVED FROM FUTURE MAILINGS, SIMPLY REPLY TO THIS
>> MESSAGE AND PUT
>> "REMOVE" IN THE SUBJECT.
>>

> 	Who thinks anyone gives a sh** about congress outside
> 	of the US... Idiot spammers.
>
>> Please NOTE:
>>
>> Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of
>> religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof, or abridging
>> the freedom of speech or of the press; or the right of the
>> people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for
>> a redress of grievances.
>>
>> Amendment I, The US Constitution

I suppose this is meant to imply that spammers theft of service is
protected free speech?

Wow, I have some things on my mind (actually just scams to sell) I
suppose I could break into the local newspaper and print off some
stuff one their presses at there expense, then hide behind the
Constitution.

-Peter