[Mailman-Users] Email based administration

Satya satyap at satya.virtualave.net
Mon Feb 5 19:17:21 CET 2001

On Feb 5, 2001 at 10:03, James Thompson wrote:

>It looks as if my migration to mailman has been stopped dead in it's
>tracks :( I have a user that can not stand the web based approval of
>email, prefering majordomos mail based approval system.  I don't see
>mention of this type of feature anywhere in the docs.

If you are not averse to a Perl-based thing, try
http://satya.virtualave.net/download.html#mailmanw

That is if I understand your problem correctly. Mailman does email-based
confirmation for subscription, and requires a password for unsubscribing.

--
Satya. <URL:http://satya.virtualave.net/>
US-bound grad students! For pre-apps, see <URL:http://quickapps.cjb.net/>