[Mailman-Users] error

Dan Mick dmick at utopia.west.sun.com
Sat Feb 3 00:57:43 CET 2001

gid CGIs don't run, but non-sgid CGIs do (but can't work),
> > is your Apache config such that sgid CGIs aren't permitted
> > by a mere ScriptAlias, like, are you using suEXEC or something?
> > I don't see this error in my Apache source, so maybe the ability
> > to run sgid CGIs by default has changed
> > from an older to a newer Apache or something?...
> >

> how do i check ?

Uh...you go read Apache source and documentation like the rest of us?

Dude, I can't solve your problem for you, I can only point in
directions.  Now that we're off the topic of Mailman, it doesn't
even belong on this list.

Sorry; my webserver works as advertised.