[Mailman-Users] Newbie: How to dissallove posting to lists

Marcel Hicking hicking at du.gtn.com
Mon Dec 17 13:22:00 CET 2001

Hi

I'm new to mailman. So bear with me if this is a too
simpel question ;-) I could find anything in the docs.

How can I set up an "announcement only" mailing list?
That is: No subscriber is to be allowed to post to the
list (postings, if possible, should be answered with an
appropriate message)

Only the listadmin (or, better, a different, selected
person) should be able to post to the list. Preferedly
using a web page.

Could anyone hint me in the right direction?

TIA,
Marcel
--
   __