[Mailman-Users] getting rid of admin request notices

Joe Hewitt joe at apollo.wuacc.edu
Tue Dec 11 19:36:01 CET 2001

Hi,

I'm not much of a programmer, but I did manage write a little python program
that will zap pending requests and delete the held-msg messages.

I would like to be able to turn off the notices when I remove the requests
and the messages, but mailman continues to send the admin notices.  The one
good thing is that after I run the script and go to the admin request screen,
I can click 'submit' once and mailman cleans up the database and recognizes
that the requests are gone.

Is there a flag that I change to stop the notices on my non-existent admin
requests? I'm obviously missing a step here.

Any help would be appreciated.  I'm running 2.05.

Thanks.
--
Joe Hewitt
Linux Coordinator