[Mailman-Users] Upgrading to 2.08...

Alain Chappuis alain.chappuis at medecine.unige.ch
Tue Dec 11 17:19:22 CET 2001

Hello, my 2 cents...

>Personally, being slightly paranoid, I use the following approach:-

>  - Build new Mailman
>  - Stop MTA, Web server and Crond
>  - Install Mailman
>  - Start MTA, Web server and Crond

>I worry about what happens if people are using the web f/e or a cron job
>fires at a critical moment.

Correct :-)

But, you did not think of the people who translated the
template? For me in Frensh (Not for the new version 2.1)

I need to copy in the MM exploitation my template...
With not forgetting, so not that speaks in English!

New FAQ - 4.14
  http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.014.htp

        Nigel.

Have a nice day
Alain.
--
 | Alain Chappuis       | Responsable: E-mail; cmu.unige.ch        |