[Mailman-Users] membership management

Richard Idalski ridalski at nandomedia.com
Tue Dec 11 16:52:55 CET 2001

Under /$prefix/mailman/bin/ there a command called 'clone_member' see if
thats what you need.

clone_member
Use this script to clone an address on a particular list into different
address. This is useful when someone is changing email addresses and wants
to keep all their old configuration options. Eventually members will be able
to do their own cloning, but for now, only the site administrator can do
this. Command line options let you remove the old address, clone addresses
in the list managers addresses, etc.

	Richard Idalski