[Mailman-Users] Upgrading to 2.08...

Richard Idalski ridalski at nandomedia.com
Mon Dec 10 16:18:17 CET 2001

    I have an existing mailman install of v2.06, it's under heavy daily use,
so downtime isn't really an option. What is the suimplest way to upgrade to
v2.08 with the least amount of time down?   I really want to get past the
bug with the malformed bounce emails, becuase that seems to effect me almost
daily.

   Thanks in advance,

            Richard Idalski