[Mailman-Users] GID Problems

Amanda arandall at auntminnie.com
Mon Aug 27 23:49:47 CEST 2001

Hi Jeff,

Start with the simplest thing first: What group has GID 502? I know nothing
about postfix, but some MTAs use more than one group ID. If GID 502 looks
like it could feasibly belong to or be used by postfix, then it may work for
you to just reconfigure mailman --with-gid=502.

When all else fails, use percussive maintenance. I have a baseball bat for
rent if you're lacking in large, heavy, blunt objects to use as maintenance
tools.

=)
Amanda