[Mailman-Users] GID Problems

Jeff Baldwin jeff_baldwin at unc.edu
Mon Aug 27 23:32:47 CEST 2001

Hello "Again" All -

I'm going to keep this short and sweet...   I get this error when
confirming subscription to my list...

<test-request at mill96.cep.unc.edu>: Command died with status 2:
    "/home/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd test". Command output: Failure
to exec
    script. WANTED gid 89, GOT gid 502.  (Reconfigure to take 502?)

Now obviously this is a "group" problem.. but help me understand this..

I ran ./configure --with-mail-gid=89 (which is the postfix gid), now why
would it get 502 as the GID?  How can I fix this?

Thanks

Jeff

--
**If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried --
unknown**

Jeff Baldwin
Computer Consultant II
University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill

Phone:  (919) 966-0096
Fax:  (919) 966-9920
E-Mail:  jeff_baldwin at unc.edu