[Mailman-Users] Invalid user entry.

Eric Brueggmann eric.brueggmann at amd.com
Sat Aug 25 00:09:17 CEST 2001

Hello,

	I'm in the process of migrating a few (~500) mailing lists from
majordomo to mailman.  Some of the user entries in the lists are filenames.
(ie: /user/username/reflectors)  This seems like a really bad way of doing
things, but..  I didn't want to cause any trouble with the listadmins so
I'm deciding to keep it the way it is.  The only problem is that mailman
dosen't like the entry.  The error it gives is:

    * /user/XXXXXXX/npdreflectors -- Hostile Address (illegal characters)

Is there a way around this?  (besides a local mail filter?)  Sorry if this
question was asked before but I didn't see it on the FAQ, nor the "Site Admin
Guide".  Btw, both of which were very nicely done.

						Eric B.

P.S. 	Please CC me, as I am not on the list..