[Mailman-Users] install mailman with postfix question

Enriko Groen enriko.groen at netivity.nl
Fri Aug 24 09:22:54 CEST 2001

I think it's not quite clear what you mean here... what do you mean by "only
receive on the aliases account"?

Did you add the aliases generated by the new_list command to your aliases
database; you need to do this manually. Did you issue a newaliases command?

Are there any related errors in de Mailman or Postfix logfiles? If so, what
are they?

--
Enriko Groen, Hosting manager
netivity bv   www.netivity.nl   enriko.groen at netivity.nl
038 - 850 1000   van nagellstraat 4      8011 eb  zwolle