[Mailman-Users] Problems Unsubscribing Users

frank goossens frank at belgonet.be
Mon Aug 20 14:26:12 CEST 2001

do not try to edit the config.db, use the command line programs (located
in ~mailman/bin) to do so:

echo <email> | ./remove_members -f - <listname>

or, if you write the user(s) you want to remove a batch of users, which
you wrote to a textfile (one email-adress per line)

./remove_members -f <textfile> <listname>

good luck,
frank