[Mailman-Users] Setup mailman but get following error when confirming?

Scott Mayo sgmayo at mail.bloomfield.k12.mo.us
Sat Aug 4 15:36:21 CEST 2001

I did not do the aliases, you were correct.  I did as you said:

newaliases
postfix reload

I am still getting the same thing.  Any other ideas.  I am brand new to
the linux world, but I thought I had done everything like the
instructions said.  The error makes me think that the user does not
exist which it does not if I look at my user list.  Is mailman supposed
to create the user test-request or does it just give an alias.  I looked
at the file etc/postfix/aliases and etc/aliases and saw nothing in there
if that is where it is suppose to be.  Thanks.