[Mailman-Users] customization

Sean Hynes shynes at weblogixinc.com
Fri Apr 27 19:31:17 CEST 2001

Hello we are developing an OPT-in mailer system and we are looking for some
advanced programmers that can create a high speed mailer system that works
with our MySQL database. Right now we are developing an application in
IHTML which is like Cold Fusion for the campaign management of sending
messages etc. (on Linux)

Can you reccommend someone for the Mailer programming? QMail is what we
thinking is best, open to suggestions. How much can we configure Mailman
for the use with our System? Is the database behind MAILMAN have an open
source ODBC driver? Do you think trying to tweak MAILMAN might be to much
of a hassle ?

THanks for any input,
Sean

Sean Hynes