[Mailman-Users] How many messages in an envelope?

Erik Parker eparker at mindsec.com
Wed Apr 25 05:40:23 CEST 2001

It's possible that I'm misunderstanding it.. But if you send a message to
6 people on a lits, with it set to 2, it would hand 3 queue's to sendmail
right?

Sendmail seems to deliver them a ton faster on my box when it doesn't have
a couple hundred in each one.. it clears its queues faster, because it's
spawning so many sendmail processes (The machine is a dual 850 with two
gigs of ram running solaris x86).. i dunno.