[Mailman-Users] Personal Trainer

Marc MERLIN marc_news at valinux.com
Mon Apr 23 01:08:32 CEST 2001

On Fri, Mar 30, 2001 at 10:54:11AM -0500, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

>     cvr> yup. and until the spam goes away, that'll continue,
>     cvr> too.
>
> Our Exim administrator has installed the filters suggested by Marc
> Merlin (thanks Marc).  Let's see if that staunches the flow of spam.

The only way to know for sure is to look at the exim rejectlogs, people will
complain about the 10% of spam that still goes through :-)

And then, there are the perfectly legitimate posts from clueless people :-)
(but now  that you restricted  posting by  non members, both  options should
reduce spam to about 0)

Marc