[Mailman-Users] Troubleshooting mail submissions

Jeremy dePrisco jdeprisco at paonline.com
Mon Apr 23 00:41:18 CEST 2001

I am trying to post to a Mailman list. I am the administrator of the list,
and recently added a group of people and sent a message. I got a
confirmation, but so far three people have reported they didn't receive
anything. I've checked all of the obvious options, but still can't figure
out why the subscribers did not get the message.

Can anyone help? What are the main reasons this problem would occur?

Jeremy J. dePrisco
Singer-Songwriter
MINDSPEAK & Blue Buddha Records
PO Box 4936