[Mailman-Users] admin and lockfile problems

David Ball dball at uunet.ca
Wed Apr 18 15:34:07 CEST 2001

On Wed, 18 Apr 2001, Philippe Rodriguez wrote:

> Did you try to install Mailman 2.0.3 from scratch ? I'm a new user of
>  mailman, and everything is OK for me with it, no problems at the moment.

	Actually, no.  I upgraded from 2.0.1 if I'm not mistaken.  My only
worry about reinstalling from scratch was having to redo all the lists,
though I imagine those can be copied over to the new installation without
too much fuss.  If there are any quirks with this (should just require
copying over the /lists/ directory and perhaps one or 2 other things?)
that you know of, lemme know.  Thanks

David