[Mailman-Users] admin and lockfile problems

Barry A. Warsaw barry at digicool.com
Wed Apr 18 06:14:05 CEST 2001

>>>>> "jk" == josh koenig <joshk at grawk.net> writes:

    jk> First of all, whenever I try to use /admin/listname I get a
    jk> generic 500 script error. The web log reports "premature end
    jk> of script headers" I know this isn't a permissions problem as
    jk> check_perms gives me an all clear.

Are you using Apache?  Do you see no Python tracebacks in either your
Apache error_log file or any of the Mailman log files?  Somewhere,
somehow, you're likely getting an uncaught exception some place and
that's gotta leave a trace...

-Barry