[Mailman-Users] admin and lockfile problems

josh koenig joshk at grawk.net
Wed Apr 18 15:22:51 CEST 2001

> Did you try to install Mailman 2.0.3 from scratch ? I'm a new user of
>  mailman, and everything is OK for me with it, no problems at the moment.
>
> With a few scripts, you'll be able to keep you lists&archives from your
>  "old" installation.

By this do you mean with a few extra shell scripts? If so, can you point
me in an appropriate direction? I've been considering doing a full remove
and install, although I've been using the debian package system and have
already tried the --reinstall option.

-j

Josh Koenig (joshk at grawk.net)
Developer - Smarter than pudding