[Mailman-Users] Re: Rude response!

Roger B.A. Klorese rogerk at QueerNet.ORG
Thu Apr 12 20:31:44 CEST 2001

On Thu, 12 Apr 2001, Arthur J. Byrnes wrote:
> The proper response, if you did not ignore the signature file,
> like most people do, is to send a private message to the
> sender.  Ridiculing, someone on a mail list is horrible
> conduct.  Especially when, the poster is obviously in the middle
> of a frustrating problem.

Perhaps you didn't notice that I'm also the only person who told her to
get past the immediate problem by having her technicians delete the
message from the queue.

Of course many other people could have told her that.  Most people who
know enough to do so probably ignored her because of the advertising...

--
ROGER B.A. KLORESE                                          rogerk at QueerNet.ORG
PO Box 14309		                                San Francisco, CA 94114