[Mailman-Users] Rude response! & I got my subscriber list

Steve Pirk orion at deathcon.com
Thu Apr 12 19:07:34 CEST 2001

When I saw this response, I thought it a bug...  I have my lists set to
"private", only list members can see who is on the list, and the
server sent me a list of subscribers.... ACK!

Then I tried it from an account that is not subscribed, and got:
***** who
so I guess it is ok...

Steve
orion at deathcon.com Owner/Admin