[Mailman-Users] attachs and list archive...

Philippe Rodriguez Philippe_Rodriguez at bevoux.grenoble.hp.com
Mon Apr 2 10:05:05 CEST 2001

Petyo, I think this mailing list is about mailman, and not about other$
 $olution$ :((
I can say that here we sometime had problems with MS Exchange, because
 of it's proprietar format (ms-tnef attachments) and it's automatic
 changing formats of emails.
These problems does not occure with mailman.

Felipe, I don't really know about archives in mailman (with pipermail),
 but if pipermail is not satisfying, theres are alternative solutions
 which can be associated with mailman : Hypermail, MHonArc, ... I used
 them, and attachments can be viewed by a link in the archive.

Phil.