[Mailman-Users] List configuration options, available now or not?

Barry A. Warsaw barry at digicool.com
Sun Apr 1 21:35:14 CEST 2001

Dan already answered the other questions, so I'll just add a bit here...

    JD> how about implementing simple filter so that if a
    JD> non-subscriber's post mentions one or more keywords, let it
    JD> through to the list unmoderated, otherwise it goes to the
    JD> moderator?

While you can do this with a bit of (easy) Python hacking, as Dan
mentioned, there will be some opportunities to add this feature more
directly, based on some work that will happen on Mailman in the near
future.  I'll keep this in mind.

-Barry