[Mailman-Users] mailman 2.0beta6

Nick marouni at earlham.edu
Fri Sep 29 18:41:45 CEST 2000

Hi all,

	I am having this weird problem, and would appreciate any help. I got
the latest version of mailman and I am installing on test system, and I
do the following
./configure --with-mail-gid=12 --with-cgi-gid=99
--prefix=/home/software/mailman
make
make install

at the end of make install I get that
a bunch of errors likes this one for all the files in templates

/usr/bin/install: admindbpreamble.html: No such file or directory

and with these errors I decided to go the mailman url and got this error

Traceback:
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/home/software/mailman/scripts/driver", line 121, in
print_traceback
    from Mailman.mm_cfg import VERSION
ImportError: No module named mm_cfg

any help would be great.