[Mailman-Users] bad Reply-To in subscription confirmation

Richard Barrett R.Barrett at ftel.co.uk
Fri Sep 29 13:03:43 CEST 2000

Tokio Kikuchi <tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp> has posted the solution to
this problem.

I've posted the fix as the following patch on sourceforge:

https://sourceforge.net/patch/?func=detailpatch&patch_id=101701&group_id=103

Tokio Kikuchi <tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp>  said

Richard Barrett, PostPoint 27,         e-mail:r.barrett at ftel.co.uk
Fujitsu Telecommunications Europe Ltd,      tel: (44) 121 717 6337
Solihull Parkway, Birmingham Business Park, B37 7YU, England
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for
lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
Benjamin Franklin, 1759