[Mailman-Users] Multiple domain lists

Vidar Langseid vl at ez.no
Thu Sep 28 13:48:33 CEST 2000

This does not work 100% for me. I have multiple domains. Sending mail to
list1 at foo.com and list2 at bar.com works but when the subscribers get the
mails, the mails appear to be from list1 at foo.com and list2 at foo.com (should
be list2 at bar.com) The FROM: and REPLY TO: fields are in other words wrong.

The web-interface works perfectly. The signatures in the emails also
correctly refers to list1 at foo.com and list2 at bar.com.
In the admininterface you may explicit spesify "Reply-To:" but that
doesn't work for me.

Is my MTA misconfigured ?
I am using 2.0beta5, redhat and sendmail

Vidar