[Mailman-Users] Multiple domain lists

Silk chris at gwydion.net
Thu Sep 28 12:22:07 CEST 2000

Hi:

Feel free to rtfm me if I'm being idiotic here, and have missed
something obvious but:

How does one configure mail lists in mailman under multiple domains
all vhosted on one box?

eg: I have an ip address 127.0.0.1 and I only have one.
I have domain foo.com which is the 'actual' domain name
of the box, and when I apt-get install mailman it configures
for that domain.

I have another domain, bar.com, which has an Apache vhost properly
configured etc, and all that. Exim will handle mail for bar.com.

How to I make mailman establish the list fubar at bar.com?

Thanks,

~cHris
--
Chris Naden - chris at gwydion dot net

" Sometimes, home is just where you pour your coffee... "
             - Bruno Baldwin