[Mailman-Users] Getting a Subscriber List

ppruett ppruett at webengr.com
Fri Sep 22 12:55:29 CEST 2000

> Frankly, I'd rather write a check for someone to write the
> documentation; I have much, much better things to do with my time than
> write it.  Like tend to the needs of users.
> ROGER B.A. KLORESE

Thats not a bad idea Roger.  Perhaps the www.list.org site
could put up a list of consultants like postgresql does.
And the consultants can post the deliverables back to the site
afterwards.

OKAY we like money, our rates are $88/hour for technical
documentation, and that is a reasonable price.

Just let us know what documentation you want and if
we have the resources we will give you an estimate.

However one of the team now working on mailman would probably be
more efficient.  Do I hear a bid, $125.00 per hour, not more
than $200/hour I would deem.

- paul
ppruett at webengr.com
Web Engineering, Inc.