[Mailman-Users] users getting mail twice

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at VData.co.uk
Thu Sep 21 10:24:12 CEST 2000

chuqui at plaidworks.com said:
> One thing I've considered is changing mailman so that if it sees
> someone listed explicitly in the To: or CC: lines, it wouldn't also
> send a copy via the list. That probably ought to be configurable, but
> I think it's a reasonable way to get around this kind of issue, which
> is, in fact, a feature, but one which some people don't like.

Probably ought to be configurable per-user.
I filter list mail into a folder per list.  Mail that doesn't come
through the MLM isn't filtered that way.  I am reasonably happy to get
2 copies, one for my attention, one into my list folder (otherwise I
lose some context within my list folders).

	Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham at VData.co.uk ]