[Mailman-Users] mailman bug?

Akop Pogosian akopps at CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
Tue Sep 19 23:27:17 CEST 2000

This doesn't have to do with a particular list option.
DEFAULT_HOST_NAME is a systemwide default for mailman.

This option is configured through Default.py and mm_cfg.py files in
~mailman/Mailman directory.  Like I have mentioned, mailman does not
always honor DEFAULT_HOST_NAME set in mm_cfg.py although it should.