[Mailman-Users] Postponing delivery.

Stewart James -Stootles- stootles at linuxfreak.com
Tue Sep 19 02:14:05 CEST 2000

Greets,

I have a small problem with a mailling list that I would like to get
switched over to use mailman.

It's a "all-users" mailist for about 3000 people. The address' will come
from LDAP and I will make use of the sync_members utility to keep the
members list up to date.

Here's where I have not been able to find an answer. Members will only be
subscribed as regular members. Digest will not be an option, But I only
want the message to be delivered once a day(6 p.m.).

As far as I can see there is no _obvious_ option to enable such controlled
delivery in mailman. Is there, is there some way to do this. Is there
anyone I can _beg_ to get something like this added? I do not know python
at all.

Thanks for any help any one offers,

Cheers,

Stewart :)