[Mailman-Users] Newbie question. Mailman not posting.

Justin Coyne jcoyne at software.umn.edu
Fri Sep 15 23:45:42 CEST 2000

I've set up mailman to work with sendmail. I've subscribed users and sent
a message as a user to the list. The sendmail logs show the message was
recieved and passed on to the mailman wrapper script.

Sep 15 15:58:26 sendmail[3052]: PAA03051: to="|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper
post amnesty", delay=00:00:03, xdelay=00:00:02, mailer=prog, stat=SentA

Mailman doesn't log recieving the message, and it is not sent out to the
list. There is nothing reported in any of the mailman log files. Any ideas
as to what my problem could be?

Justin Coyne <jcoyne at software.umn.edu>

"I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of
the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by
violent and sudden usurpations." - James Madison