[Mailman-Users] Mailman not responding....

Jeff Shultz jeff at shultzinfosystems.com
Wed Sep 13 21:51:49 CEST 2000

Sending to both postifx and mailman listservs....

On Wed, 13 Sep 2000 19:14:35 +0200, Brad Knowles wrote:

>At 9:32 AM -0700 2000/9/13, Jeff Shultz wrote:
>
>>  Okay, this is from my syslog:
>>  Sep 12 23:12:54 taz automount[547]: attempting to mount entry
>>  /misc/.directory
>>  Sep 12 23:12:54 taz automount[3155]: lookup(file): looking up
>>  .directory
>>  Sep 12 23:12:54 taz automount[3155]: lookup for .directory failed
>
>	This is an automount problem, and not directly related to postfix
>or mailman.
>
>	Try putting the lists on a different filesystem (which is not
>automounted) or blowing away the automount system completely.

Okay, I blew away the automount process. That stopped those error
messages. I also deleted and recreated /misc.

Now, instead of getting that error message... everything is going into
the ether aka the bit bucket.

It looks like I've got everything set up correctly, but when I send
stuff back through e-mail, postfix sends it onto the wrapper program...
and nothing happens.

Internally to my network, the cgi stuff is working. The command line
stuff will send out. But when I try and send stuff in... it vaporizes.

Any ideas?
Jeff Shultz
Shultz Infosystems
www.shultzinfosystems.com