[Mailman-Users] external archiver query

Jason Wright peewee at scc.mi.org
Mon Sep 11 22:15:28 CEST 2000

Howdy,

I've just done a fresh install of 2.0beta5 on a Sparc running Solaris
2.7.  I'm trying to use MHonarc as my archiver, as follows:

PUBLIC_EXTERNAL_ARCHIVER  = '(/usr/local/bin/mhonarc -quiet -tidxfname index.html -add -nolock -umask 023 -outdir /usr/local/mailman/archives/public/%(listname)s)'
PRIVATE_EXTERNAL_ARCHIVER  = '(/usr/local/bin/mhonarc -quiet -tidxfname index.html -add -nolock -umask 023 -outdir /usr/local/mailman/archives/private/%(listname)s)'

The problem is that the MIME type on attachements is getting set
incorrectly:

balance:~ ] lynx -head -dump http://server/mailman/private/test/jpg00000.jpg
HTTP/1.1 200 OK